Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Expert Tips for Navigating the Real Estate Market

Our mission is to be your best resource for real estate advice. Whether you are a buyer, seller, or investor, our team of professionals can answer any questions you might have about real estate. Subscribe to this blog to get the latest news on local market trends and receive expert tips for buying or selling a home.

Is Fall a Good Time of Year to Sell?


Right now is a great time to put your home on the market. Not only is inventory down, but interest rates are ridiculously good.

Selling your Richmond area home? Get a free home value report  
Buying a Richmond area home? Click here for full MLS access. 

Fall is my favorite time of year, but is this a good time of year to sell? Since my last video, this is the question I’ve been getting asked most frequently.

Right now is an excellent time to sell. If you’re contemplating putting your home on the market, do not hesitate. We’re seeing a very low number of days on market and inventory is down by almost 18%.

If you’re thinking of putting your home on the market, strike now while the iron is hot.

Additionally, interest rates are also ridiculously good right now. There have been hints that interest rates might go up in December. I don’t know if this is true, but what I do know is that we have a lot of buyers looking for homes right now.

If you decide that you do want to sell or you’re wondering what your home might be worth in today’s market, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a free consultation. Also, if you have any other real estate questions you’d like to see me discuss as a video topic, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!